BE A PART OF THE EXPERIENCE ► Our team of volunteers is a huge factor in the Cinematheque experience. In many ways, they are the public face of our organization. If you want to become a part of this experience, you can choose to get involved in:
· Front-of-house activities such as the box-office, greeting, ushering, concession, and selling merchandise;
· Marketing tasks like magazine distribution and postering (access to a vehicle is a must); or
· Day-to-day assistance in our administrative office
As we do rely so heavily on our volunteers, our lists of requirements is simple but important. You must:
· Enjoy working with the public
· Be punctual, reliable and responsible
· Commit to one four-hour shift per week
· Participate in training sessions and safety drills as required
· Enjoy film!
You will be provided with an orientation. In return for your hard work, and in addition to meeting a diverse and friendly bunch of co-volunteers with a shared love of movies, you will also receive:
· An Inter-theatre Film Pass
· Free popcorn and fountain drinks
· An invitation to the annual Volunteer Appreciation Party
Interested in volunteering with us? ► Fill out and submit the online Volunteer Enrollment Form here.